Welcome to the CRES Science Lab,
Ms. Nancy Plumfield, Science Enrichment Teacher
The CRES Science Lab is a place where science comes alive! Students are encouraged to use their hands and their heads as they gather data and make decisions about our world. Over the summer we reworked the curriculum and are rolling it out for the 2016-2017 school year. Every student will be in the lab twice a week! I will add new units to the left side of this website as we experience them. For now, all the original webpages are in alphabetical order. Here's the latest...
- Grade 5 is learning all about traits in our unit on heredity.
- Grade 4 is preparing for MotionFest.
- Grade 3 is finishing a unit on w e a t h e r which culminates in creating a kinetic sculpture engineered to withstand the wind.
- There will be no regular parent volunteers in the science lab this year, but stay tuned for volunteering possibilities for specific projects.
- If you have any science questions, please email me and I will do my best to answer or find someone who can. firstname.lastname@example.org.