Pre-School and New Student Registration
Prospective students in the Colts Neck Township School District must be pre-registered in Genesis, our student information system. Step 1 is to complete the Registration Packets A/B. Please complete all required, and applicable, information.
Registration Packet A: an editable form you can fill in.
Registration Packet B: print required forms that need to be completed (IF APPLICABLE) and uploaded during your Pre-registration in Genesis.
Pre-registeration does not need to be completed all at once, use these Directions for Account Creation to help. For help logging back in to continue the registration process, use these Directions for Returning to Registration. When you Pre-register your child(ren) in Genesis, please be aware you MUST UPLOAD the following documents in addition to Registration Packet B:
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS TO UPLOAD
Deed OR Lease Or Rental Agreement
- If you own your home, a copy of the fully executed Deed is required.
- If you are residing with someone who is a Colts Neck Resident, a notarized Certificate of Domicile is required. (Form is in Registration Packet B). In addition, a copy of the homeowner’s Deed is also required.
- If you are leasing property in Colts Neck, the signed and dated Lease, along with a notarized Sworn Statement of Tenancy, is required. (Form is in Registration Packet B.)
- A copy of each prospective student’s birth certificate must be submitted pursuant to N.J.S.A. 18A:3605.
TWO (2) Additional Proofs of Residency for the Address you are residing at
- Utility Bill, Phone Bill, Bank Statement, Insurance Card, Property Tax Bill, Photo Driver’s License, Homeowner’s Insurance, etc. (any document with your name and address on it)
Lease, Military Housing Letter, Military Orders (Earle Families ONLY)
Health Records (may be submitted directly to school nurse before start of school)
- Pre-entry Physical form – (within one year prior to entering school & stamped by doctor)
- Immunization record – must be stamped by the doctor
- Health History – can be filled out by parent
Transfer Card/Report Card/IEP – (if applicable)
*It is suggested to scan the additional documents with your cell phone. Instructions to help with this can be found HERE.)