Board and District Goals
2018-19 SCHOOL YEAR
COLTS NECK BOARD OF EDUCATION GOALS
- Develop and implement a plan for more effective communications among Board members to district stakeholders that provides greater access of information about Board business and the district to the school community as well as residents of Colts Neck who do not have students enrolled in the district.
- Develop a five-year Strategic Plan.
- Review of all district Policies and Regulations.
COLTS NECK SCHOOL DISTRICT GOALS
- Review existing methods for communicating student performance data with parents/guardians via K-5 report cards for purposes of creating a new report card template that aligns student learning data with New Jersey Student Learning Standards.
- Expand social and emotional learning experiences by facilitating Mindfulness practices at Cedar Drive Middle School and Conover Road Primary School.
- Review instructional time at Conover Road Elementary School to maximize student learning opportunities for purposes of creating an enhanced Master Schedule.
- Continue to explore and implement models of instruction and resources that support personalized learning for students.
- Increase opportunities for staff input into decision making for purposes of enhancing the overall climate of professional collaboration.
If you wish to contact the Colts Neck Board of Education members,
please use the following email address:
Last Modified on January 22, 2019